Choose Your Shedfrom a wide selection of our models.
|This catalog has no sub-catalogs.|
Side Lofted Barn
Everything you see in the Lofted Barn model comes standard on the Side Lofted Barn. The only difference between the two is the placement of the doors and windows, which is all on one long wall, giving you a side entrance.
(2) 2'x3" Windows
(2) 3' Barn Doors except the 8' wide which has (1) 4' Barn Door
*The RTO/MO payment on buildings priced at or above $10,000.00 is based on a minimum Down payment of 20% of the original building cost before taxes. Please call or stop in for details.
Visit us on Pinterest to browse inspirational ideas for customizing your shed and create the space you've always wanted and be sure to check out our local idea gallery!
- 18"x 24" Loft Windows - $75.00
- 24"x 36" Single Pane Windows - $90.00
- 36"x 36" Single Pane Windows - $130.00
- 18"x 29" Loft Double Pane Windows - $175.00
- 24"x 36" Double Pane Windows - $230.00
- 36"x 36" Double Pane Windows - $270.00
- 36" Solid Metal Door - $250.00
- 36" 9 Lite Metal Door - $300.00
- 36" or 48" Barn Door - $150.00
- 6' Roll Up Door - $450.00
- 8' Roll Up Door - $550.00
- 9' Roll Up Door - $650.00
- 4' Wide Ramp - $175.00
- 6' Wide Ramp - $245.00
- 9' Wide Ramp - $345.00
- Partition Wall - $150 - $350
- 2 x 6 Wall Studs - $65.00/L.F.
- Floor/Flat Ceiling Foam Insulation - $3.00/SQ.FT.
- Roof/A-Frame Foam Insulation With End Walls - $45.00/L.F.
- Roof/Barn Style Foam Insulation With End Walls - $70.00/L.F.
- A-Frame Tall Wall Foam Insulation - $70.00/L.F.
- Barn Style Short Wall Foam Insulation- $60.00/L.F.
- Reflective Roof Insulation: Sound Proof, Fire Rated(Class 1), Moisture, Radiant (97% effective) and Vapor Barriers.
- Barn Style Roof - $27/L.F.
- A-Frame Style Roof - $23/L.F.
- Shelving - $12.00/L.F.
- Work Bench - $18.00/L.F.
- Engineered Drawings - $100-$175
- The flooring is CDX tongue & Groove plywood 4' x 8' X 5/8".
- Flooring insulation can only be installed during the building process.
- The standard lofted floors are made of ½" Plywood. Standard Lofted Barn Building lofts 12' to 20' long have (2) 4' wide lofts & 24' through 40' long get (2) 8' lofts.
- The floor joist are 2"x 6"x 16" on center (O.C.), except for 8' wide buildings, which are 2"x 4", 16" O.C. and the Garages are 2"x 6"x 12" (O.C.).
- 2"x 6"x 16" on center floor joist
- Skids and exposed floor joist are pressure treated for ground contact.
- 20 Year 29 Gage Metal Roofing - we offer brown, red, or green for colors. Any other colors will have to be specially ordered.
- Standard metal roofing 20 year, 29 GA, metal roofing attaches to CDX ½ plywood roofing. Optional 40 year.
- The roof trusses are 2"x 6" & 24" on center (O.C.). Optional hurricane Tie downs. Optional: 16" O.C.
- 2"x 4"x 24" on center roof trusses
- Standard windows are single pane. We can supply optional duel pane windows.
- 18"x 24" loft windows are available for the Gambrel Roofed buildings. 36"x 36" windows are also optional.
- Free delivery and setup within a 30-mile radius from Fallon or the closest dealer or lot. An additional $4 fee per mile is required beyond the 30-mile radius. 14' wide buildings require a $2 pilot car fee per mile from Fallon, NV to the delivery site.
- All A-Frame style buildings come standard with tall walls. (88 5/8" studs) 75" studs available on request.
- The wall studs are 2"x 4" & 16" on center (O.C). Double studs every 4'. Optional 2"x 6"studs.
- 2"x 4"x 16" on center studs
- The Runners that support the buildings are 4"x6" pressure treated for ground contact.
- The siding is T-111 Fir with grooves 8" or 4" on center or the customer can also order 8" on center 50 year Smartsiding which is paintable.
- Stain is Olympic semi-transparent Cedar Natural Tone, Toner. Manufacturers warranting is 4 years on the deck and 6 years on the siding.
- The Lofted Barn Cabins and Cabins come with (3) 24"x 36" windows and (1) 36" 9 lite metal door.
- The Lofted Barn, Side Utility Shed and Side Lofted Barns each come with (2) 24"x 36" windows.
- 8' wide Buildings come with (1) 48" wide barn door. All other sizes come with (2) 36" wide barn doors.
- The Garage comes with (1) 8' or 9' wide roll up door, (1) 36" solid metal door and (1) 24"x 36" window.
- 2"x 6"x 12" on center for all Garages
- The Garden Shed comes with (1) 24"x 36" window.
- Siding is made from Premium Fir Plywood
- Unfinished Fir Siding, Decking and Trim is treated with Olympic Cedar Natural Toner with a 6-year Warranty on Siding/Trim and 4 years on the Decking
- Paintable buildings available using Smart Siding
- Keyed Locks on all the doors.
- 12' Wide are measured across the eaves due to D.O.T. Regulations. 8' & 10' wide buildings are measured from the outside corners.
- Credit Card price is 3% more.
- Shelving are $12.00/Foot using 2 X 4 & OSB
- Work Bench $18.00/Foot using 2 X 6
- 14' Wide buildings are also available
Carl helped us get a shed delivered during an extreme windstorm that literally blew our shelters over. We had just moved here and ourselves and animals were in a tight spot.
The driver drove the 7 miles on dirt road from he'll with a 12x32 cabin on the truck. When we tried to pull it up the hill we got stuck bad. Neighbor towed it the rest of the way to property site with his dozer.
6 months later its doing great, and we just completed piers to set the cabin on.
Owner Mike paid us a visit to our property to troubleshoot some things and answer a few questions about the second cabin we'll be ordering this week. Such a great company all around.
THE OUT WEST BUILDINGS ADVANTAGE
LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
You can own a new Out West Buildings Shed for the lowest price around!
Your new Out West Building is built to last!
5 YEAR WARRANTY
You can rest assured your new Out West Building is covered by our Warranty!
WITHIN 30 MILES
Free Delivery and Setup within 30 miles from the closest dealer!
NO CREDIT CHECK
You can own a new Out West Buildings Shed for as low as $102.99/month!
Let us help you finish the details! Optional siding is available on request!
All built to the highest standards in our industry, which gives you great value when you invest in an Out West product. Your time and interest is very important to us, and we thank you for letting us be your partner in making your backyard dreams come true.