Get your Container pricelist emailed immediately, fill out this form and click submit!
What is a 1-trip/New shipping container?
If you are in the market for a shipping container for your personal or professional needs, you’ll find yourself faced with a decision: One-Trips or used grades. Which grade is the best fit for your storage needs?
One-trip containers are an amazing option, as they are essentially new containers that have only been used one time for shipping. If your budget allows, a one-trip is often a wise decision to make.
Here are some reasons to choose a one-trip (as new as you can get) Shipping Container over the other grades available. At Out West Buildings, One-Trip-grade shipping containers are our newest fleet and rate the highest in both structural quality and aesthetics. Think of these as one of our ‘best’ options on a scale of good, better, and best. When you purchase a One Trip–Grade container from us, you can expect a new container that is in excellent condition.
To learn more about our 1-trip containers,
call Out West Buildings at 775-600-4280
Why Choose a One-Trip-Grade Container?
Our one-trip containers are available with the following options:
- Standard Height: 8’6”
- High-Cube Height: 9’6”
- 40-foot double door-each end
- 20-foot double door-each end
- 6,8 and 9 foot roll-up doors
- Double doors on the side
What can I expect in a used container?
Your used container has been serving the shipping industry carrying merchandise across the ocean on ships and over the continents on rail or truck for up to 20 years.
However, it is built and designed to handle that kind of abuse and can still give you many years of service.
Pros and Cons of Used Containers
- Not as good eye appeal: Colors can vary considerably)
- Dents and scratches: It will have dings and dents in varying degrees but is still weatherproof)
- Rust/corrosion: It will also have some rust or corrosion but it also has many years of useful life left in it)
- Doors may swing hard: The hinge or latch may be tough to work without some lubrication to loosen it up)
- Repairs: You may see patches welded on or wood sections added to the floor so it is still weatherproof.)
- Price: The initial investment is smaller for your used container compared to a 1-trip
- Secure: You can install as many as 4 padlocks on your used container to secure it