Polycarbonate has an impact strength 200 times greater than glass and 8 times greater than Acrylic. A solar grade co-extruded layer protects the sheets against yellowing and surface wear from extended UV exposure.
Beneficial infrared light passes through the material promoting an ideal growth environment. UV-resistant Twinwall is twelve times lighter versus glass and the resins comprising the material are specially developed for excellent flame retardant properties.
- Maintenance-free surface over solid-core frame
- Self-storing window and half screen for bottom ventilation
- Adjustable-speed closer included
- REVERSA-HINGE® for right or left mounts
Use this calculator to estimate your RTO payment based on the total building price and your down payment. The maximum loan amount is $15,000. After entering a price, the minimum down payment will automatically calculate.
- Buildings under $10,000 require a $150 security deposit plus 2 monthly RTO payments.
- Buildings priced $10,000 and higher require a minimum down payment of 20%, or the amount needed to reduce the loan amount to $15,000.
- 14 gauge galvanized square tube framing
- 6 mm clear Polycarbonate Twinwall
- Built at your location including 4 concrete piers anchored with J bolts
- 36” x 81” White mid-view wood core storm door